




Alright, it has been awhile since I have posted. My excuse is that I have been visiting my fam in Utath. No, I was not there for the whole month, but you know how it is when you go on a vaca and it takes you forev to get back into the routine? I was there for a week. Travis was very kind to stay home and take care of Cole and Ann while I took Taylor. The reason for the visit was that my sister (Michelle) had a darling baby girl. I got to hang out all week with that sweet little bundle. Not to mention the other kids I miss so much-Connor, Kadance, Kaybria on the Johnson side and Rylee, Kolton, and Sydney on the Nelson side. I can't wait to move back so that they will all know me as the awsomest aunt on this planet. I am lucky to be so much older than my sibs so that as my kids are bigger, I can dote on, play with and indulge my nieces and nephews-oh, I miss them so much! Anyway, back to the point. The baby got the name Julie Dee. She had a little of a rough start, but is doing really well now. I was lucky enough to get to play with her a whole night long while Shell slept in 3 hour intervals. I am going to try to make a slide show of the pictures I took while there. Taylor was really the center of attentnion when the baby was not around. He performed all of his tricks and made me look good. It was nice to be in Utah. I was able to squeeze in all my "Utah desires". The list is this...Wingers, Training Table, Cafe Rio, Tai Pan Trading, Down East Outfiters, rainbow. Are my priorities out of wack seeing as 4 out of the 6 things have to do with food? Now you all know where my heart lay. Not all of it was eating. I was introduced to Yoga by my trendy mother, and we ran 4 1/2 miles the day before I was to leave. It was nice to get back home. I thought that the kids would have missed me a lot. I asked Anna if she did and this was her reply, "not really, but I REALLY missed Taylor!" Cole is a little more aware of others feelings and so out of him I got, "well, sort of-where's my present?" They were however more focused on me when I did give them their gifts from the grandparents.
ps-I could not figure out the slide show.

4 comments:
great to see you back in the saddle again! cute pictures of the new niece. it sounds like you had lots of yummy places to eat at and a great time with the family!
I was wondering what had happened to you! Glad you had a good time... you should see my list of places to eat when we go back & visit...
How fun for you! Did you like yoga?? How long has your mom been doing this?? I am glad you got to be with Shelly, Julie Dee is sooo dang cute, I can't wait to see her!
Oh, new babies! I LOVE new babies! They have the smell, the curled up body, the tiny fingers and toes, and eyes that cross funny, and tiny little cries....man! I think I might be baby hungry. :) I'm so glad you had a fun time in Utah with your family! We miss you guys! BTW, thanks for the carseat advice.
Post a Comment